You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Full metal hot end kit, with temperature resistance up to 500 ℃.
- Heat Break with an ultra-thin wall thickness of only 0.1 mm, providing excellent thermal insulation.
- Reinforced rigid support structure ensures that the hotend remains intact even when subjected to external forces. (E.g. when changing nozzles).
- The rigid structure of the integrated frame makes nozzle replacement more convenient without having to touch the heat block.
- The internal hole roughness of the nozzle and heat breaks of 0.4 allows more uniform movement of the filament, resulting in higher quality prints.
- The standard and high flow versions have the same overall dimensions, realizing easy interchangeability.
- The hotend is mainly made of copper alloy, which has the advantage of faster heating and better heat dissipation.
- The flexible design of the combined structure makes great compatibility possible.
- The hotend consists of a heating block, heat bridge and heat sink and comes neatly packaged with the necessary screws and tools.